||April 17, 1967|
New Haven, Connecticut
Profile created on June 6, 2002.
Did you know?
- Liz is married to Jim Staskausas and they have one son, James.
- Liz lives in Chicago with her husband, step-son Aidan and James.
- She was adopted as an infant.
- Liz is only 5'2" tall.
- Her father, John Phair, is an AIDS researcher for Northwestern University and her mother is an art instructor at the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Liz grew up in Winnetka, Ilinois. She describes it as a "cross between Ferris Bueller's Day Off and The Breakfast Club."
- She has one older brother, Philip.
- Liz spent a year in Britain at age seven when her father took a sabbatical to Sheffield University.
- Liz graduated from Oberlin College in Ohio with a degree in Art History/Studio in Art. She interned in New York for artists Nancy Spero and Leon Golub.
- Liz is a rocker. She has three albums released plus many appearances on soundtracks and compilations.