||December 2, 1981|
Profile created on December 26, 2000.
Did you know?
- Britney sang the 'Star Spangled Banner' at the Winston Cup Pepsi 400 race in Daytona. She also ordered the racers to start their engines.
- Britney signed a deal worth $97.5 million in 2001 with Pepsi, the biggest deal signed since Michael Jackson over 15 years ago.
- Britney is good friends with Melissa Joan Hart.
- Britney denies all rumors that she had breast implants.
- Britney has two tattoos - one on her back and a daisy on her toe.
- Even though she's not quite 21, the pop-star/actress admits she "likes a sweet drink occasionally, either a cosmopolitan or a Midori sour."
- Britney dated 'N Sync singer Justin Timberlake.
- Britney starred on the 'Mickey Mouse Club' with other future stars like Christina Aguilera, Keri Russell and Justin Timberlake. Britney and Justin fell in "puppy love" when they were 12 or 13 on the show.
- Britney co-wrote two books with her mother, Lynne, 'Britney Spears: Heart to Heart' and 'A Mother's Gift: A Novel.'
- Britney's first dreams were to make her stardom as an Olympic gymnast. But she dropped out of training when she was eight to audition for the Mickey Mouse Club.
- Britney was told she was too young for the Mickey Mouse Show when she was eight (but returned to a part when she was eleven), so an agent gave her mom the name of a talent agent. Mom and Britney soon moved from Louisiana to New York City so she could attend the Professional Performing Arts School.
- Britney is the middle child. She has one older brother, Bryan, and one younger sister, Jamie Lynn.
- What are some big splurges this young diva has made? She bought a two-bedroom apartment in New York, a home on seven acres in Kentwood for her parents, a white Mercedes-Benz convertible and a six-bedroom home with a pool in Hollywood Hills.
- Britney paid $21,000 for custom toilet seats for her little lovenest with Justin Timberlake, the couple's $4.2 million Beverly Hills mansion. The seats have pictures of each of the stars from their Mickey Mouse Club days.