||March 30, 1976|
Profile created on July 26, 2001.
Did you know?
- Jessica graduated from the University of Michigan with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Musical Theare.
- Her father is true-crime author Lowell Cauffiel.
- Jessica favorite acting roles are comedic ones.
- She is a very energetic young woman.
- Jessica moved to New York right after college graduation. She landed small roles almost immediately.
- Jessica was arrested in the Newark Airport for makes a joke about having an AK-47 in her backpack.
- Jessica would rather "stay in an read like a nerd" than go out clubbing.
- After living in Bali for two months, Jessica can speak Indoneisian fluently.
- Jessica on love scenes: "On-screen love is so technical. The whole time you’re doing it, they’re telling you, ‘OK, tilt your head to the left. Put his hand under your right breast.’ Meanwhile, you’re thinking about the candy bar you’re going to grab when it’s all over. It’s as passionate as picking your toes.”
- Jessica was once the entertainment director on a cruise ship.
- Jessica is an accomplished jazz singer.
- She had a small role on the CBS daytime soap opera 'Guiding Light.'