Code Of Princess EX
The EXtraordinary hack-and-slash action RPG, Code of Princess EX, is coming to Nintendo Switch with HD graphics, local co-op multiplayer, improved A.I., and more. The Launch Edition includes a full-color instruction booklet and a mystery bonus item.
Journeying back to an acclaimed cult hit, Code of Princess EX is an updated remake of the classic Nintendo 3DS ''hack-and-slash'' action game that features role-playing game (RPG) elements. This all-new EX version introduces higher-resolution art, a local (two-player) co-op option for the entire Campaign Mode and numerous other gameplay additions and enhancements including improved AI, updated balancing, a new character leveling-up system and overall better playability. The story within Code of Princess EX follows Princess Solange of Deluxe as she fights to restore order in a world where monsters are trying to overtake the human race. Armed with the legendary sword DeLuxcalibur, Solange assembles a team of talented fighters to join her quest. Together, they embark on an epic journey where they will confront the monster uprising and try to discover its secret origins.
- Action-packed "hack-and-slash" gameplay featuring customizable RPG elements. RPG stats let players decide how their characters will develop and proceed through the journey.
- Players can freely move between three different planes of action during combat, with some projectile attacks able to travel between planes.
- Over 50 different characters are playable throughout multiple game modes, including campaign, Free play and bonus quests.
- Cooperative and competitive local/online multiplayer modes include leaderboards and let players track their coveted "Princess points."
- Created by former members of the original Guardian Heroes development team. Characters and worlds created by Capcom artist Kinu Nishimura, with art contributions from Street Fighter artist Bengus.
Rated T (Teen)
NUMBER OF DISCS