Overkill's The Walking Dead
Overkill's the Walking Dead is a four-player co-op multiplayer FPS action game set in Washington, D.C. You band up together with up to three friends on a variety of missions, securing supplies and survivors to strengthen your camp against the threat of both the dead and the living. Choose one of four playable characters, each offering their own skill tree, squad role, play style and background story. You all share a common objective where survival and teamwork is paramount. You can either take out enemies carefully with a silent melee attack, or go in guns blazing. Nothing is certain, as a horde of walkers could be right around the corner.
- You and your friends take on both walkers and other survivors. Teamwork is important, so make sure your party is on the same page when it comes to what character to play and weapons to wield
- Throughout the city you can find add-ons & attachments, such as scopes and silencers, increasing your weapons efficiency. You will also be able to craft other tools & devices to increase your chances
- The clamp is where you plan your next steps. You need to keep it and the people inside safe. You do this by finding supplies and upgrades, and fending of hordes to increase your chances
- For each successful mission, you will gain experience & earn weapons as more and more pieces of each character's background unfolds
- Overkill's the Walking Dead is all about tension and fear. Actions have consequences and every sound you make risk pulling the horde closer. Sometimes a knife is better than a gun.
Rated M (Mature)
NUMBER OF DISCS