What if the 1983 video game market crash never happened? Set in 20XX, Arcade Spirits is a visual novel romantic comedy with an alternative history, where arcades still reign supreme as the ultimate place to play. After a period of turbulent employment, your character starts an exciting new job at the Funplex: a popular local arcade with a team of staff that are as eccentric as the customers.
But where will this new-found employment opportunity take you? Who will you meet along the way? And will you finally find the romance you've been seeking?
- Play as yourself " In Arcade Spirits everything is customizable. All choices are reflected throughout both cutscenes and artwork - pick your pronoun, hair style, skin tone, hair/eye colour, and more.
- Develop your personality - and interact with characters however you like: whether it's friendship, platonic or something more intimate. Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters.
- Track game progress - The Identity Identifier System, or ''IRIS'', can track your relationship status with all characters throughout the game, as well as your personality traits. Are you Kindly, Quirky, Steady, Gutsy or Basically?
- Protect your Arcade " Your decisions will affect the future fate of the Funplex. Whether it's the relationships you choose to develop, or the way you handle key moments of crisis management.
- Now on consoles " For the first time, play the acclaimed visual novel with a â€˜Very Positive' Steam review rating on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Rated T (Teen)
NUMBER OF DISCS